The blue colored business shirt in the OLYMP Level Five range can’t fail to impress with its slim cut and takes those who wear it to a whole new level of contemporary styling. The easy-iron fabric makes life so much easier. The high-quality comfort stretch fabric offers unrestricted freedom of movement – despite the body-fit cut.
- Pattern: Body Fit
- Material: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastolefin
- Color: Cobalt
- Fabric: Solid Plain
- Collar: Kent
- Contrast inner collarband & inner cuff and red piping on inner collarband.
- Collar: crescent on inner collarband and binding upper collar with partition seam.
- Right front: contrast binding for piping on button panel.
- Special thread color for all buttons and buttonholes.
- Long Sleeve
- Without chest pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Breathable and kind to the skin
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
The high quality comfort stretch fabric used for OLYMP Level Five and OLYMP No. Six shirts is made from 97 percent cotton and three percent elastolefin (XLANCE), an inherently elastic fibre with outstanding stretch and rebound properties. It is also resilient with easy-care qualities. The special fabric composition guarantees sufficient freedom of movement combined with a tailored fit.
OLYMP Level Five - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.