Every aspect of this black OLYMP Level Five shirt is impressive: from its body-fit cut and fashionable details, right through to its easy-iron properties. Business wear is taken to a new level. The high-quality comfort stretch fabric offers maximum freedom of movement – despite the body-fit cut.
- Pattern: Comfort stretch. Body fit.
- Material: 97% Cotton, 3%Elastolefin (XLANCE)
- Color: Black
- Fabric: Solid Plain
- Collar: New York Kent
- Long sleeve / Adjustable cuffs
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
- Darted at the back
NEW YORK KENT
The smaller version of the classic Kent collar is particularly popular and features in the OLYMP Level Five line. It looks best when worn together with a narrow tie and a small tie knot.
Shirts with other collars
The high quality comfort stretch fabric used for OLYMP Level Five and OLYMP No. Six shirts is made from 97 percent cotton and three percent elastolefin (XLANCE), an inherently elastic fibre with outstanding stretch and rebound properties. It is also resilient with easy-care qualities. The special fabric composition guarantees sufficient freedom of movement combined with a tailored fit.
OLYMP Level Five - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.