OLYMP Level Five is the business shirt for the slim, fashion-conscious man. A close-fitting cut combined with stylish product details. This white colored OLYMP Level Five shirt is particularly easy iron and guarantees a fashionably perfect appearance. The comfort stretch fabric offers unrestricted freedom of movement – despite the tailored body-fit cut.
- Pattern: Comfort stretch. Body fit.
- Material: 97% Cotton, 3%Elastolefin (XLANCE)
- Color: White
- Fabric: Solid Plain
- Collar: Cutaway
- Detail: ***Contrast inner collarband & Inner cuffs, Inner collarband with navy piping
***Right Front - Contrast bias binding for piping
***Contrast Button stitching
- Long sleeve / Adjustable cuffs
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
- Darted at the back
This collar gets its name from its characteristically flared look. It is also known as the ‘spread collar’. The wide distance between the collar wings leaves sufficient space for a large tie knot.
Shirts with other collars
The high quality comfort stretch fabric used for OLYMP Level Five and OLYMP No. Six shirts is made from 97 percent cotton and three percent elastolefin (XLANCE), an inherently elastic fibre with outstanding stretch and rebound properties. It is also resilient with easy-care qualities. The special fabric composition guarantees sufficient freedom of movement combined with a tailored fit.
OLYMP Level Five - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.