This impressive marine colored OLYMP Level Five business shirt takes the slim cut design to a whole new, contemporary level. The high-quality comfort stretch fabric offers unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Pattern: Comfort stretch. Body fit.
- Material: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastolefin (XLANCE)
- Color: Beige
- Collar: Under button-down
- Fabric: Pattern Printed
***Contrast Inner collarband &Inner cuffs, - Inner collarband with Navy Piping
- Long sleeve / Adjustable cuffs
- Without chest pocket
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
- Darted at the back
Like the classic button-down, the collar points are fixed to the shirt. The buttons remain hidden beneath the collar, meaning that the collar nestles discreetly against the shirt. This type of collar is ideal for wearing without a tie and with the collar button open.
Shirts with other collars
The high quality comfort stretch fabric used for OLYMP Level Five and OLYMP No. Six shirts is made from 97 percent cotton and three percent elastolefin (XLANCE), an inherently elastic fibre with outstanding stretch and rebound properties. It is also resilient with easy-care qualities. The special fabric composition guarantees sufficient freedom of movement combined with a tailored fit.
OLYMP Level Five - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.