The marine colored business shirt in the OLYMP Level Five range can’t fail to impress with its slim cut and takes those who wear it to a whole new level of contemporary styling. The easy-iron fabric makes life so much easier. The high-quality cotton fabric offers unrestricted freedom of movement – despite the body-fit cut.
- Pattern: Comfort stretch. Body fit.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Marine
- Fabric: Stripe
- Collar: Button-down (Contrast Collar 2 - conceal (upper + lower collar))
*** Contrast inner collarband & inner cuffs, Inner collarband with green piping
- Long sleeve / Adjustable cuffs
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Italian button panel
- Button color and special thread color on sleeve slit
- Darted at the back
The button-down sets a sporty tone and guarantees a dapper appearance, even without a tie. The collar ends are each fixed with a button – an invention of British polo players so that the collar retains it shape when riding into the wind.
Shirts with other collars
OLYMP Shirts - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.