The marine colored business shirt in the OLYMP Level Five range can’t fail to impress with its slim cut and takes those who wear it to a whole new level of contemporary styling. The easy-iron fabric makes life so much easier. The high-quality cotton fabric offers unrestricted freedom of movement – despite the body-fit cut.
- Pattern: Comfort stretch. Body fit.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Marine
- Fabric: Graphic Printed
- Collar: New York Kent
*** Contrast inner collarband & inner cuffs, Inner collarband with green piping
- Long sleeve / Adjustable cuffs
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Italian button panel
- Button color and special thread color on sleeve slit
- Darted at the back
NEW YORK KENT
The smaller version of the classic Kent collar is particularly popular and features in the OLYMP Level Five line. It looks best when worn together with a narrow tie and a small tie knot.
Shirts with other collars
OLYMP Shirts - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.