Every aspect of this white colored OLYMP Level Five shirt is impressive: from its body-fit cut and fashionable details, right through to its easy-iron properties. Business wear is taken to a new level. The high-quality comfort stretch fabric offers maximum freedom of movement – despite the body-fit cut.
- Pattern: Comfort stretch. Body fit.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: White
- Fabric: Graphic Printed
- Collar: New York Kent
- Navy piping – Inner collarband
- Button attach all straight
- Long Sleeve / Embroidery on right sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs
- Without chest pocket
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Breathable and kind to the skin
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
- Darted at the back
This collar gets its name from its characteristically flared look. It is also known as the ‘spread collar’. The wide distance between the collar wings leaves sufficient space for a large tie knot.
Shirts with other collars
OLYMP Shirts - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.