The non-iron business shirt from the OLYMP Luxor modern fit range is made from 100% cotton. Its wrinkle-free look can’t fail to impress during the working day and also leaves a lasting and immaculate impression later on at the after-work party. And the best thing about this black colored range: these shirts don’t need ironing.
- OLYMP Luxor
- Non-iron. Wrinkle-free
- Material: Cotton 100%
- modern fit
- New Kent
- Long sleeve
- Chest pocket with embroidery
- Adjustable combi cuffs
- Business non-iron
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Breathable and kind to the skin
- Italian button panel
- Button on sleeve slit
The Global Kent is an extremely modern collar for business outfits. Somewhat more compact than the classical version and with slightly shortened collar shanks, this collar is ideal for ties with small to medium-sized knots, but can also be worn casually with open collar stud.
Shirts with other collars
The fabric used for OLYMP shirts is made from pure cotton. An indicator of the high quality is the long staple i.e. the length of the individual fibres. The natural product is durable, kind to the skin, permeable to air, tear-resistant, breathable and absorbent. In order to achieve product characteristics the fibres undergo sophisticated finishing processes, which, as well as retaining the natural properties of the cotton, must conform to comprehensive human ecological requirements in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
OLYMP Luxor – For best results, even without ironing
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- For best results wash a maximum of 6 shirts per washing cycle.
- Spin with a maximum speed of 600 rpm.
- Once dry the shirts are smooth. However, if you still wish to iron them, avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out. Any remaining wrinkles disappear automatically during wear as a result of your body heat.