With its contemporary designs and visually appealing, subtle detailing, this is the ideal shirt for business. Premium raw materials, specially selected fabrics and many years of expertise in workmanship, make this chianti colored OLYMP Luxor modern fit a top performer. Particularly with the non-iron, wrinkle-free and breathable shirt fabrics which are kind to the skin.
- Pattern: Non-iron. Wrinkle-free. Modern fit.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Chianti
- Collar: Global Kent
- Fabric: Solid Texture
*** Contrast on Inner collarband & Inner cuffs, Inner collarband Saddle Stitching and lower with binding fold without stitching and Navy piping.
*** Right front – contrast panel with piping effect
- Long sleeve / Adjustable combi cuffs
- Chest pocket with embroidery
- Business non-iron / Breathable and kind to the skin
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 / Shape-retaining
This collar gets its name from its characteristically flared look. It is also known as the ‘spread collar’. The wide distance between the collar wings leaves sufficient space for a large tie knot.
Shirts with other collars
The fabric used for OLYMP shirts is made from pure cotton. An indicator of the high quality is the long staple i.e. the length of the individual fibres. The natural product is durable, kind to the skin, permeable to air, tear-resistant, breathable and absorbent. In order to achieve product characteristics the fibres undergo sophisticated finishing processes, which, as well as retaining the natural properties of the cotton, must conform to comprehensive human ecological requirements in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
OLYMP Luxor – For best results, even without ironing
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- For best results wash a maximum of 6 shirts per washing cycle.
- Spin with a maximum speed of 600 rpm.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- Once dry the shirts are smooth. However, if you still wish to iron them, avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out. Any remaining wrinkles disappear automatically during wear as a result of your body heat.