An essential item for any business outfit: the white colored OLYMP Luxor modern fit shirt is not only impressive in terms of its product benefits, but also its contemporary design and subtle detailing. The non-iron finish means that this shirt is not only resistant to excessive creasing, but also creates a positive overall impression. Men in OLYMP.
- Pattern: Modern fit. Non-iron. Wrinkle-free.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: White
- Fabric: Graphic Printed
- Collar: Double Collar Button Down
- Contrast Collar 1 visible, collar 2 conceal
- Navy piping – inner collarband
- Contrast binding inner collarband w/o fold
- Contrast Inner cuff & collarband
- Right front: Navy Ribbon tape on the Button panel
- Long sleeve / Embroidery on the right cuff
- Adjustable combi cuffs
- Without chest pocket
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Breathable and kind to the skin
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
The button-down sets a sporty tone and guarantees a dapper appearance, even without a tie. The collar ends are each fixed with a button – an invention of British polo players so that the collar retains it shape when riding into the wind.
Shirts with other collars
The fabric used for OLYMP shirts is made from pure cotton. An indicator of the high quality is the long staple i.e. the length of the individual fibres. The natural product is durable, kind to the skin, permeable to air, tear-resistant, breathable and absorbent. In order to achieve product characteristics the fibres undergo sophisticated finishing processes, which, as well as retaining the natural properties of the cotton, must conform to comprehensive human ecological requirements in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
OLYMP Luxor – For best results, even without ironing
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- For best results wash a maximum of 6 shirts per washing cycle.
- Spin with a maximum speed of 600 rpm.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- Once dry the shirts are smooth. However, if you still wish to iron them, avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out. Any remaining wrinkles disappear automatically during wear as a result of your body heat.