The new OLYMP No. Six super slim business shirt with modern proportions is perfect for showing off a carefully trained six-pack. The most noticeable difference between the super slim and body fit cuts is that the same size shirt is slimmer through the waist by an additional six centimeters. The tailored cut of the super slim fit shirt in black makes it a perfect wardrobe essential for the athletically built man. The small collar and narrow button panel accentuate the shirt's slim silhouette.
- Pattern: Comfort Stretch. Super slim.
- Material: 98% Cotton / 2% Polyamide
- Color: Black
- Fabric: Check
- Collar: Royal Kent
*** Yellow Piping - inner collar band
- Long sleeve / Adjustable combi cuffs
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
The Royal Kent gives the contemporary business wardrobe majestic elegance. Between the slightly shortened collar ends of this design, which is more compact in comparison to the classic Kent, there is space for small to medium-sized tie knots. And even when worn open, this style of collar embodies the style of the elite gentlemen’s club.
Shirts with other collars
OLYMP Shirts - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.