OLYMP No. Six super slim in marine. is the highly tapered generation of shirts from OLYMP. Designed for fashion-conscious young men who don't just want to be trimmer, fitter and well-trained, but are keen to show off their new lean physique. Comfort stretch ensures comfort and unrestricted freedom of movement. Shape retaining and particularly easy to iron.
- Pattern: Comfort Stretch. Super slim.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Marine
- Fabric: Check
- Collar: Urban Kent
***Contrast inner collar band & inner cuff
*** Yellow Piping - inner collar band
- Long sleeve / Adjustable combi cuffs
- Without chest pocket
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
This stylish version of the Kent collar is an innovation in the business sector. Extremely compact with short collar shanks, the Urban Kent masterfully harmonises with the proportions of the highly tapered OLYMP No. Six super slim line.
Shirts with other collars
OLYMP Shirts - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.