The trend of the day is for a clean, body-hugging fit. Because today's young, fashion-conscious man isn't just well-trained and thinner; he also wants to show off his new trim physique. The tailored, closely fitted Olymp No. Six super slim business shirt in marine is perfect for these figure-conscious, lean and athletically built men.
- Pattern: Comfort Stretch. Super slim.
- Material: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastolefin (XLANCE)
- Collar: Button-down (Contrast Collar 2 conceal (upper + lower collar))
- Color: Marine
- Fabric: Solid Texture
***Contrast Inner collarband & Inner cuffs, Inner collarband with Maroon piping
- Long sleeve
- Without chest pocket
- Adjustable combi cuffs
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
The button-down sets a sporty tone and guarantees a dapper appearance, even without a tie. The collar ends are each fixed with a button – an invention of British polo players so that the collar retains it shape when riding into the wind.
Shirts with other collars
The high quality comfort stretch fabric used for OLYMP Level Five and OLYMP No. Six shirts is made from 97 percent cotton and three percent elastolefin (XLANCE), an inherently elastic fibre with outstanding stretch and rebound properties. It is also resilient with easy-care qualities. The special fabric composition guarantees sufficient freedom of movement combined with a tailored fit.
OLYMP Level Five - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.