The trend of the day is for a clean, body-hugging fit. Because today's young, fashion-conscious man isn't just well-trained and thinner; he also wants to show off his new trim physique. The tailored, closely fitted Olymp No. Six super slim business shirt in silver grey is perfect for these figure-conscious, lean and athletically built men.
- Pattern; Comfort Stretch. Super slim.
- Material: 63% Cotton, 33% Polyamide, 4% Elasthan (Dynamic Flex)
- Color: Silver Grey
- Fabric: Solid Plain
- Collar: Urban Kent
***Contrast patch on upper collar
***Contrast Inner collarband & Inner cuffs, Inner collarband with the yellow piping
***Right front fancy stitching “double chain stitch” center front of button panel
***Bartack on sleeve slit left and right and contrast button thread stitching
- Long sleeve / Adjustable combi cuffs
- Without chest pocket
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
This stylish version of the Kent collar is an innovation in the business sector. Extremely compact with short collar shanks, the Urban Kent masterfully harmonises with the proportions of the highly tapered OLYMP No. Six super slim line.
Shirts with other collars
OLYMP Shirts - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.