The OLYMP No. Six super slim is the shirt specialist's latest product designed for the business market. The highly tapered cut of the extra slim fit shirt makes it the perfect choice for the super lean man. The small collar and narrow button panel accentuate the shirt's sporty appearance. The easy-iron properties help make light work of the chore of ironing. The high-quality comfort stretch fabric in marine guarantees unlimited freedom of movement despite the super slim silhouette.
- Pattern: Comfort Stretch. Super slim.
- Material: 97% Cotton 3% Elastolefin (XLANCE)
- Color: Navy
- Fabric: Solid Texture
- Collar: Urban Kent
- Contrast inner collarband and inner cuff
- Yellow piping - inner collarband
- Long Sleeve / Embroidery on right cuff
- Adjustable combi cuffs
- Without chest pocket
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Breathable and kind to the skin
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
This stylish version of the Kent collar is an innovation in the business sector. Extremely compact with short collar shanks, the Urban Kent masterfully harmonises with the proportions of the highly tapered OLYMP No. Six super slim line.
Shirts with other collars
The high quality comfort stretch fabric used for OLYMP Level Five and OLYMP No. Six shirts is made from 97 percent cotton and three percent elastolefin (XLANCE), an inherently elastic fibre with outstanding stretch and rebound properties. It is also resilient with easy-care qualities. The special fabric composition guarantees sufficient freedom of movement combined with a tailored fit.
OLYMP Level Five - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.