The new OLYMP No. Six super slim business shirt with modern proportions is perfect for showing off a carefully trained six-pack. The most noticeable difference between the super slim and body fit cuts is that the same size shirt is slimmer through the waist by an additional six centimetres. The tailored cut of the super slim fit shirt in marine makes it a perfect wardrobe essential for the athletically built man. The small collar and narrow button panel accentuate the shirt's slim silhouette.
- Pattern: Super Slim
- Material: 97%Cotton, 3% Elastolefin
- Color: Marine
- Fabric: Solid Texture
- Collar: Button-down
- Collar: contrast collar 2- conceal, Inner collar fancy stitching, red piping-inner collarband
- Binding-inner collarband without fold, Cuff: contrast inner cuff
- Right front: Contrast binding for piping + fancy stitching “double chain stitch”
- Buttonholes: Special thread color for all buttonholes
- Long sleeve
- Without chest pocket
- Adjustable combi cuffs
- Business comfort stretch
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Breathable and kind to the skin
- Italian button panel / Button on sleeve slit
The button-down sets a sporty tone and guarantees a dapper appearance, even without a tie. The collar ends are each fixed with a button – an invention of British polo players so that the collar retains it shape when riding into the wind.
Shirts with other collars
The high quality comfort stretch fabric used for OLYMP Level Five and OLYMP No. Six shirts is made from 97 percent cotton and three percent elastolefin (XLANCE), an inherently elastic fibre with outstanding stretch and rebound properties. It is also resilient with easy-care qualities. The special fabric composition guarantees sufficient freedom of movement combined with a tailored fit.
OLYMP Level Five - Easy-care for easy wear
- Always wash white and coloured garments separately.
- To preserve the brightness of colours, we recommend that you use a detergent which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Only use an all-purpose detergent for whites.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Turn shirts inside out, and fold collars and cuffs inwards to reduce wear and tear on edges.
- After the wash, shirts should be hung immediately on hangers, and collar, cuffs and button panel smoothed out.
- Shirts dried in a tumble dryer should also be hung immediately on hangers after the drying cycle and pulled into shape.
- You can easily iron the shirts once they are dry.
- Avoid using an overheated iron (maximum 2 points) and keep in mind that the set temperature may diverge noticeably from the actual ironing temperature. Collars and cuffs should be lightly ironed inside out.